Happy Happy Birthday Anna Dear! I hope it's a great one! (By the way that last post was from me, but my parents are visiting and I didn't know my dad was logged in. Ooops!)
Happy happy birthday my darling friend!! We are finally getting old enough to have as many kids as we have:) J/K I love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
Anna, Happy Birthday!!!! I'm so sorry I missed your b-day. I really didn't even know when it was because it's not written on any calendars around here, but still, bad excuse. I hope you had a great day. Plus, of course I want to be invited to your blog.
6 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Anna Dear! I hope it's a great one! (By the way that last post was from me, but my parents are visiting and I didn't know my dad was logged in. Ooops!)
Happy happy birthday my darling friend!! We are finally getting old enough to have as many kids as we have:) J/K I love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
Happy Birthday!! You and my Casey boy share the same birthday! Hope you got spoiled :)
Anna, Happy Birthday!!!! I'm so sorry I missed your b-day. I really didn't even know when it was because it's not written on any calendars around here, but still, bad excuse. I hope you had a great day. Plus, of course I want to be invited to your blog.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (a month late from your really awesome, not so awesome, friend)
Post a Comment