I going to go private with this blog. Let me know if you want an invite (that means you secret readers are now going to have to fess up and admit that you like spying on my life! Ha!)
And in case you are wondering- because I stopped writing about it- it turns out that most days I am grateful for Bram in one way or another. I wore jeans yesterday that I haven't worn in over a year. Someday when the sun decides to shine again I'll write my "lessons learned" post about my 30 day trial. Right now I just don't have the motivation to be all insightful:)
22 comments:
I wanna keep reading! Although I always forget to check private blogs.
Dianna
I don't know much about private blogs, but I'm in.
Let me in!
Also I have friends that do a public shadow blog with links to the private posts. It allows those of us that use google reader to know when you have a new post.
I would like to keep reading your blog. I am one of the secret readers and I do like spying on your life. My email is blstarkey@live.com
Could I be on your VIP list? :)
I definitely wanna keep reading about how your family is doing! Hopefully I can join the exclusive club!
Everyone is going private! Boo! I want an invite:)
i'd love to keep reading your blog! send me an invite, cousin! :)
alliswonderland@gmail.com
I want an invite! Here is my email address if you need it, chunkhutch@yahoo.com. Why are you going private?
I wanna keep reading! Yes, I'm a creepy lurker- hahaha.
I like to read dansprettygirl at gmail dot com :)
Invite please!!!
Count me in!
jjtoughdoll@gmail.com
I'd like to keep reading please!
Heather
Count us in...
Count me in lady, but can I be a gold card member, because it sounds cool?
I want to keep following your cute family!
Mama/Grandma Lynnie would like an invite ;-)
Mama/Grandma Lynnie LOVES reading your blog and looking at the pictures! Please may I have invite?
Please add me to the ever-growing list of people that read your blog. I'd love an invitation when you decide to make it private. Thanks!
I admit I'm one of your secret stalkers! Please let me keep reading!! mollylsimmons@gmail.com
Me me me! I want to keep spying on your life. Ha ha. Angela. bowesperry@hotmail.com
Post a Comment