Monday, May 9, 2011

Good books?

I need some good books to read. Please leave me suggestions!!

4 comments:

Dianna said...

Right now I'm reading A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson. I love it! Pres. Monson's biography was also very good.

If you're looking for fiction, I read two fun fantasy books this year: The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley and Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones.

Happy reading!

Rachel said...

Have you read the Help? It was amazingly good. Also I am reading uncle Tom's Cabin and I really like it.

Bethany said...

I second the suggestion for The Help by Kathryn Stockett. The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt was quite enjoyable. I also enjoyed The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare. I could go on and on. You need to be more specific about what genre you're looking for ...

Amy said...

Hunger Games!!!