Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday

It is not such a good idea to have Sunday be my "cheat" day when it happens to be fast Sunday. Bad planning on my part!

I am truly grateful for happy music today. I held our first choir rehearsal (so many people showed up!) and I left floating on air. We rehearsed "He is Risen", " Praise to the Man". and " Abide With Me." I had goosebumps on more than one occasion! I feel so blessed to have the musical talent that I have. If I want to create music, I can. It is a fabulous feeling:)

Tomorrow starts a renewed convictions that I WILL work out TWICE in ONE DAY! I was doing so good and then life happened. I am still figuring out this 4 kids and a big house stuff but each month gets a little better.

Till tomorrow.
Anna

2 comments:

Clint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clint said...

everyday is my cheat day--- and it's mayka not clint:)