Sunday, March 6, 2011

BEFORE
(boring)

CUTE FABRIC
(I love paisley)


AFTER!

Yes, there is plastic over the fabric. My children always thank me for the "wipe-able chairs" when they spill something. I feel so HGTV when I do a project like this!

6 comments:

Kevin and Laura said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Paisley!!! And I love this chair!!! Great job!

Also, you will do GREAT this week at working out! You are awesome!

Sara W. said...

I did this to our chairs too! Found some really cute damask vinyl fabric. Wish the backs of my chairs were metal like yours, wood is much harder to clean. Your chairs look great! Good job and cute fabric!!

Rachel said...

Very very cute! I have been meaning to do this forever. Especially the plastic part. My chairs look horrible thanks to the kiddos. Are you the choir director again? So fun! Good job saying no to the birthday cake! Keep up the good work, when do we get to see the skinny minny pics?:)

Liz said...

I love paisley too- very cute chair! (Even if it is wipe-able!)

Amy said...

Your chairs are very cute! The plastic is a super good idea! I just went back and read your 30 days goals and progess. It was fun to read and Im curious to see how it turns out. You have an adorable family!!!!

Holly said...

Anna, I love your chair and I love the wall color. I'm excited to see more.