Day 11- I really should do this every night because I am forgetting what I did during the week! Thursday night I shredded, level 2, and then fell asleep on the floor. Bram woke me up later and I took a shower and crawled into bed. I was so tired from being up with Todd the night before. I was grateful for the sunshine so I could take the kids to the park that afternoon.
Day 12- Friday. Todd had done better the night before, but I was still dragging quite a bit. Friday was the day of parties! Courtney had a little 3 year old birthday party to attend and then we went to a surprise party as a family later that night (way past the kids' bed time). I'm pretty sure I didn't exercise. I did, however, hold strong and not eat birthday cake. That totally counts as trying:) I was grateful for a flexible husband who didn't mind my last minute dinner.
Day 13-Today, Saturday! I got to go SHOPPING!!! For $50 I got a maxi dress, 2 shirts, earrings, lip gloss, sunglasses, and pink nail polish. While I was out I also got flower pots, Courtney a potty chair (which she promptly peed in when I brought it home), Jacob a new car seat, and some other odd and ends. It is now past 11pm and I have not stepped foot into the exercise room (aka, our bedroom). I am not giving up. I decided to prioritize and escaping the house and then cleaning the house was top on the list. Monday I will start again with renewed energy. Today I am grateful for our income that isn't stressing about gas prices. We will never be rich by America's standards, but we will always be comfortable. A Fabulous blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment