Thursday, March 3, 2011

Encouragement

I know you read my blog, so you should at least comment when you stop by and say "HI!".

10 comments:

Me and My Brain said...

Hey Anna, just checkin' in, so you have been Shredding how has that been going? Clint and I have been doing P90X, we have taken a whole week off due to the stomach flu... I haven't lost weight but I also haven't changed my eating habits. Kai is weened and I really need to step up something...

Kevin and Laura said...

I LOOOOOOVE YOU!!! You are doing great!!!

Don said...

I'll post and sometimes call. Love you!

t.t.turner said...

We love you guys. Saw Bram's brother a few weeks ago at the WorldWide Leadership Broadcast!

Lilit said...

hahahahha Anna! you are funny! I just wish we lived closer so we can do all this working out together! and NOT ONLY that! :)
see you this summer!

Sean and Steph said...

Hi :) :)

Carina & Dan said...

Hi :) I just didn't have anything profound to say. You have cute kids though :)

Liz said...

You make me smile. :) Love you!

Heather said...

HI, I am so proud of you. I hope I can have the same motivation to get back into shape when my time comes.
It is great to see that things are so good for you.
Love ya

Unknown said...

Woooohoooo, you go kiddo! Let's skype on Saturday. You call us when it's good for you guys. Love you , Mom