Last night I did level 2 on Shred. I know, I'm amazing:) I'll do it again tonight after Bram gets home from YM. Todd has his first cold and doesn't want to be put down for more than 5 minutes so I didn't sleep much last night and I don't expect to get much more tonight. He just can't breathe! I did accomplish 16 minutes on the elliptical this morning before Todd needed me. That was a blessing. I am starting to really enjoy doing physical activity in my day and I feel BETTER when I do. Who knew?
As funny as it sounds, I am grateful that I like Todd enough to not be bothered by his current neediness. With past kids, I have been pretty post-partum (stupid hormones!). Since I am not nursing anymore (long story) I have regular Anna hormones in me and they are HAPPY hormones!!! So there you have it. I am grateful to be totally in love with this little baby and quite enjoying the extra non-guilty snuggle time.
One more thing, I think I am shrinking :) :) :) Courtney handed me a shirt to wear today and I said "I don't fit that" and put it on the show her. It fit! Once more, I'm amazing.
1 comment:
Yes, you are amazing!
Post a Comment