Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catching Up

Day 5- Worked out twice. Shredded with Bram. We babysat that night and I am grateful that I do not have 8 kids and do not have twins!

Day 6- Just got to Shred, no elliptical. Grateful for my ability to play the piano, as meager as it is.

Day 7- DAY OFF!!! Ate lots of cookies and cookie dough and am grateful for children who behave in Sacrament meeting.

Day 8- The kids controlled my life and all I got was 8.5 minutes on the elliptical. Grateful to have a fabulous friend who has the gift of hair. She did my hair and I feel fabulous!

Day 9- I have done NOTHING today because of Todd's lack of napping. As I type this he is crying (tired). Tonight I will for sure shred. I am eating pretty clean (for my standards) and look forward to getting in a little workout. Oh, and I am grateful for budding friendships in Georgia.

Till tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sari said...

Don't get discouraged.....every day that you thought about it, even if you didn't get a lot done is a good day! Your kids are important too, and you are a great mom!