Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 1

I have just started day one of Shred and I feel like my body is completely confused. "What are you doing this late at night? You usually watch a movie, feed a baby, or play a game. All are SITTING DOWN activities! Seriously!" Jillian promises that things are easier by day 6 or 7 and I hope she is good on her promise. As I was doing push-ups (which I HATE) I just kept breathing "swim-suit-swim-suit" to keep myself going. Maybe I should pick one out that I want to wear to keep me motivated (like I would ever want to wear a swim suit...)

Today I am grateful for my Baby Todd. He did great at his check-up today, by the way. He totally made the doctor's day by giggling and smiling through his examination. This chunky monkey weighs 16 pounds and is 90% for height! I will have to break out the 6-9 month clothes this week. Todd makes me happy. He is a super snuggler when he is sleeping (I held him for an HOUR sleeping on my chest today!). He is so even tempered. The kids fight over whose turn it is to make him smile (I don't like the fighting part but I like the loving part). I feel special to be around this little guy all day. So I guess pregnancy and delivery really is worth it.

Taken today. My camera had a double flash for the red eye reduction and this was his reaction to the first flash. I think it is hilarious!

Smiley, smiley, smiley!
Anybody else think that he is Bram Jr.?

Jake is turning into quite the little reader and practices with Todd. I love how Todd is even looking at the book. Doesn't he look so squishable?!? (and can you believe that skinny Jacob was just as pudgy as Todd back in the day? What happened?)

2 comments:

Sara W. said...

I just had to say I love your idea of your challenge! AND those jammies Todd is wearing, that type of material is my favorite for tiny babies. My boys had a few pajamas like that and I just loved cuddling with them in them. So happy for you, you have a beautiful family!

Rachel said...

Wow you are so awesome! I hate push ups too! I have heard that Jillian's shred is killer. Little Todd is so cute and yes he is totally mini Bram. That's so happy that he is so cuddly. Love cuddly babies! I asked my friend about her paint on facebook. I will let you know the color when she tells me. Good luck on your challenge!