Today I am grateful for my van. I had all 4 kids home from school today ("winter holiday") and we were able to go to the park and have a lovely time. My van doors open with the touch of a button, I have a music system that constantly plays kid CD's, all my family fits in one car, and I always feel like I am driving a safe and reliable car. On a funny side note, even though it is winter holiday and still February, it was almost 80 degrees and we were outside in shorts and Todd was just wearing a onesie. I am a little scared for summer!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Day 2
This morning I did Shred again and it was a little easier. I tortured a good friend and had her do the workout with me too. We had "fun" and bonded over the fact that neither one of us had ever TRIED to lose weight before. This evening I never got on the elliptical and now it is time for bed. I did, however, eat pretty good today so I am not feeling too bad about it. (Instead I went shopping with Courtney, did a little craft project, and read a book. I call that personal rejuvenating time). Tomorrow I will be a good girl and work out twice.
Today I am grateful for my van. I had all 4 kids home from school today ("winter holiday") and we were able to go to the park and have a lovely time. My van doors open with the touch of a button, I have a music system that constantly plays kid CD's, all my family fits in one car, and I always feel like I am driving a safe and reliable car. On a funny side note, even though it is winter holiday and still February, it was almost 80 degrees and we were outside in shorts and Todd was just wearing a onesie. I am a little scared for summer!
Today I am grateful for my van. I had all 4 kids home from school today ("winter holiday") and we were able to go to the park and have a lovely time. My van doors open with the touch of a button, I have a music system that constantly plays kid CD's, all my family fits in one car, and I always feel like I am driving a safe and reliable car. On a funny side note, even though it is winter holiday and still February, it was almost 80 degrees and we were outside in shorts and Todd was just wearing a onesie. I am a little scared for summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, we need to come visit you. I am so sick of winter right now!!!
Post a Comment