Today marks an important step in the Heath household- we now own an iPod! I have started running weekly and am finding myself very bored after 10 minutes of silence. I thought to myself "Maybe I would run longer if I had some music to listen to." So the search for a small MP3 player begun. I found a new iPod shuffle on craigslist today for a killer price (do I buy anything that isn't a good deal??). Now I need to put music on it and figure out how to use it! I am very excited to try it out on my Saturday run! What is going to be the first song I download, you ask? Carrie Underwood's new single "Cowboy Cassanova!"
Soon we will also have a cell phone. Did your jaw just drop? Yes, it is true, we don't have a cell phone (hence the big news of even having an iPod). I have never felt the NEED for one until last month when I got a flat tire. Don't get excited thinking that you can text me now because this phone is going to be a pre-paid limited use phone. It's for my safety and Bram's sanity (he worries when I am out late at night- cute huh?).
So that is my update for now.
2 comments:
Congratulations! IPODS are the best for running. Good for you for running everyday, you are awesome! That must have been scary to not have a cell phone when you got your flat. We had a blow out on the freeway on our way home from our family reunion and I was sooooooo glad Garrett was there cause I would have had no idea what to do. He of course just knew magically where everything was and what to do.
Does that mean that I'll be the last woman in the US (or world?) that does NOT have an IPod OR a cell phone?
Post a Comment