I love the pictures!! Did you go to the one off of 175? We went there last year and it was so much fun! P.S. I quite the gym!! Go me!! I"ll fill you in later...
There are so many great pictures in this bunch! Love the school bus one, but also the top of the haystack. Anna, you are very photogenic! Cute cute kids! Love you guys! Tina
5 comments:
I love the pictures!! Did you go to the one off of 175? We went there last year and it was so much fun! P.S. I quite the gym!! Go me!! I"ll fill you in later...
Taylor and I love Bram's outfit - Oregon and BYU - a great combination!
Loved the pictures; looks like they enjoyed themselves.
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They all look so grown up! I love your hair too. I really like the color!
There are so many great pictures in this bunch! Love the school bus one, but also the top of the haystack. Anna, you are very photogenic! Cute cute kids! Love you guys! Tina
Post a Comment