Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shoes

Today I was thinking that I NEEDED two new pairs of shoes. One pair of black open toe dress shoes for church, and a cute pair of brown or black "wear with any jeans" winter shoes.

Then I cleaned out the downstairs shoe closet.

I carried 7 pairs of MY shoes upstairs to my closet! 2 pairs of kicks (sneakers), 1 pair of running shoes, my black CLOSED TOE dress shoes, black boots (which look fab with jeans but get uncomfortable after a few hours), brown sandals, and brown clunky shoes. Why did I need new shoes again??

And by the way, I need a new coat even though I have three:)

2 comments:

Kim Milius said...

Shopping right in your very own basement . . . how convenient!

Judd Family said...

I don't think I need winter and summer shoes anymore. I have not desire to wear anything except flip flops every day here. (Though I vaguely remember it at least being cooler in December.) Will I ever wear my boots again?