Sunday, May 10, 2009

Don't worry- I'm still here!

This is just a picture that Bram took one afternoon when him and Luke were playing with the camera. I'll spare you all the pictures that Luke took of items around the house (cute to a mom, not to others!).
So one morning Courtney woke up uncharacteristically early. She was hungry! As you can see, I filled up her tray and she zonked.

Courtney....the unicorn


Luke loves to help in the yard.



Jake learned to cross his eyes (at church of all places). It's hilarious.




8 comments:

mbruceheath said...

Luke looks cute with his hands out. Nice to see Jacob doing something useful. Loved the pictures.

JN said...

Happy Mother's Day to a mamma of three adorable babes!

Kim Milius said...

Glad to see you're still here! Cute pics!

Unknown said...

That picture of Courtney snoozing in her high chair looks JUST LIKE you when you were her age!
Thus sayeth your Mama ;-)

Holly said...

Cute kids. I'm glad to finally see the cross-eyed picture.

Judd Family said...

Cute pictures--Courtney is sure a doll. I am very excited to finally get to see her!!! And your boys have sure grown up too.

mbruceheath said...

On second look I noticed that you have Courtney's yearbook picture already; (the one with the spiked hair.)

cshel said...

great to see new pics of the kids. Courtney is getting big....will be nice to see your family this summer!!