* I have three callings- choir director, Young Women's camp director, and Primary chorister. I love them all and am happy to be bringing music into people's lives. However, Sunday is not a "day of rest" for me. Why do people think you are supposed to take a Sunday nap??
* Courtney still melts my heart. She know says shoes, socks, Daddy, and Mom. She jabbers all day long and repeats things several times, but I have no idea what she says. I love how her little voice goes up at the end of "socks." I should video her:)
* The other day Jacob fell and bumped his cheek. The next morning it looked like he had a golf ball inside his cheek! We took him to the doctor and all is well. I'll post that picture when I upload it to the computer.
* Tonight a friend is coming over to add more memory to the computer. I hope programs will work better after that! Maybe I will become a better blogger.
*I have discovered that I love flowers! I now appreciate them better as I have a place to put flowers (in pots). Why do they have to cost so much money? Someday I will live in a home for more than a year and I will plant more flowers. Until then, I will enjoy my newly inherited flower pots!
* I have gained a new skill. I now load the dishwasher throughout the day. You may be laughing at me now, but I have been very bad at this. Bram is very grateful that he has less dishes to clean up after dinner and I am enjoying having a clean kitchen during the day!
* I am going to Oregon in 16 days!!!!!!!! No kids and no husband, just me. You can imagine the excitement I am feeling! Anybody want to visit with me?
* As you can tell I really don't have much to say, so I will sign off now.
5 comments:
You inherited the flower bug from a loooonnnnggg line of gardeners from BOTH sides of your gene pool ;-)
16 more sleeps....and I'm still wrestling with your room to get it ready for a restful slumber.
We can party until dawn with no kids..hee hee
I'm sorry about Jacob's cheek, poor thing! Thanks for hanging out,it was fun!!
YOu would have three callings you busy lady! The gardening sounds/looks like fun. I can't wait to have my own yard to plant flowers in. Rylynn just told me today that she really wants to go and visit Lukey one more time before we move!
I wish I could visit you in Oregon. Maybe next year ...
Love your thoughts. It is fun to hear what is happening in your life. And I can't remember a time when Sunday was a day of rest..ever. Did you take a picture of Jacob's cheek?
Post a Comment