
Thought process: " I have some curl in my hair...what would happen if I used a diffuser?"
Poof- AHH! I am pretty sure I wore my hair up the rest of the day!

Since moving into this house, it seems that our day is not complete unless we have visitors. Some days my kids will ask who is coming over for the day. On this particular day, I babysat all those children on the couch. On this same day, I had errands to run in the morning, I
pre-made dinner, and super cleaned my house for the guests that were arriving that night. It was a CRAZY day. I do have to mention, however, that my awesome friend (whose children are in the picture) stayed after I watched her kids and cleaned with me for two hours! Now that is sisters helping sisters! ( The towels are on the couch because I had cleaned it earlier in the day and it wasn't dry yet.)

Luke and Daddy on Easter in their matching ties. This might be one of the best pictures Luke has ever taken! What a gorgeous day it was.
The cross-eyes Jacob picture is still in the works.
4 comments:
I love the curly hair and you look sooooo skinny! I love the picture of Luke and Bram on Easter. He looks so grown up in his purple tie!
I like the sweater!
Enjoyed the pictures. Quite a few kids on the couch, but I will give you a few years yet...
I believe you post more than I do these days.
Post a Comment