
We went to
JC Penny this evening to have our family picture taken. The boys did great, but unfortunately Courtney was afraid of the photographer and cried. To make myself feel better about not getting a good picture of her, I thought I would make a Courtney post!

Here is Courtney in our sun room on Sunday. We did our Easter egg hunt in the sun room because it was a bit chilly outside. In this picture Courtney is enjoying a jelly bean that her brothers shared with her.

When Courtney is by herself, this is how she reads books.

If she is lucky, Luke comes along and "reads" to her. He can read picture books to her and tell her what all the pictures are. They love each other! This afternoon I was sitting around with the boys while Courtney napped. The following dialogue
occurred-
Luke: Mom, when is Court going to wake up?
Mom: I don't know...why?
Luke: I just want to play with her.
Mom: Why?
Luke: Because she is so cute!
Later in the day both Luke and Jacob told me that Courtney was the cutest baby in the whole world. She is so lucky!

What a ham! Why couldn't she do that in the picture studio?

Courtney and Grandma
Lynnie.
7 comments:
What a sweet little girl! Sorry to hear the family pictures didn't go well, but these are adorable!
Yea, you got family pictures!! I can't wait to see them...Courtney is adorable!! See you Thursday!
I like the sunroom window pic the best. Although Luke reading to her is pretty cool.
She is just so adorable! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. Sorry about the fam pics. Those are always quite the event. I'm sure she looks cute in at least one!
she is really cute!!! She looks so much bigger all of the sudden. I guess thats how it happens though. One day you have a baby and the next day you have a little girl. She really is BEAUTIFUL!
Cute cute cute!
She is adorable, I can't believe how quick she's grown!
Post a Comment