Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Back- I think!

Dad said "Your blog sucks!" I agree, it does. So I better add it back to my week, no matter how long it takes my computer to upload the blog!

I think I am coming to Oregon over Memorial weekend. Anybody want to meet me there? I will be coming WITHOUT KIDS so it will be a real vacation for me. I think I need to go to the beach:) Anyone want to come?

My life is crazy. My kids are hilarious, but big mess makers. I seem to always have extra people at my house, which I love, but then I don't get all of my "to do" list accomplished. I have learned this past week that if I really let Heavenly Father guide my day, then my list is obsolete. For instance, one night last week I made a menu for my upcoming day (I am watching what I eat), I had a list of chores the kids and I needed to tackle, and I made some goals for the day. As I went to sleep that night, thinking over my list and goals, I realized that there was no service opportunities for outside of my home. "Oh well," I thought. "I can't do EVERYTHING in one day." The next morning I hadn't even eaten breakfast yet when a sister from the ward called needing to be served. I chuckled to myself as I remembered my prayers the night before and asking that I might be sensitive to the sisters I am close to. That day the laundry didn't get put away, the dishes were left in the sink, and I didn't exercise, but I still had a great day. Thank heaven for a wonderful and understanding husband!

I think that's enough for one post. See you soon!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Lucky you a trip with no kids! Wish I could join you at the beach although I would look like a whale next to you. I am definitely preggers now! I have missed your blog so I am happy you are back! Next time you visit Oregon, I just may have to stop down for a visit since we will most likely be in WA.

Kevin and Laura said...

I am glad you are back! We need to make up for your missed fast saturday game night!

Unknown said...

It's always nice to hear how your doing! I would totally take you up on the beach offer but my family is in town!! Have Fun!!!