Thursday, December 25, 2008

Courtney's First Birthday








Courtney turned ONE on Saturday! I feel so lucky to be her mom. She is all smiles and babbles constantly. If I say "mama" she always says "dada." She will say mamama on her own if she wants something, but she'll never say it if I ask her to. What a silly baby! Luke and Jacob love to play with her and she loves them. The boys were so concerned about her having a party and cupcakes on her birthday, so we had a little of both. Courtney is my first baby to enjoy her cupcake on her first birthday. WE LOVE YOU COURTNEY!


4 comments:

JN said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!!

Heather said...

I'm Blog stalking you! I hope you are settling in o.k.! We should get together sometime! Talk to you guys later!

Erin The Great said...

Happy Birthday Courtney! She looks so much like you it's ridiculous!

Garrett said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday little Courtney!