Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

I haven't downloaded pictures from my camera onto the computer, so this post it without pics of cute kids.

We went to Ohio for New Years to visit a sister-in-law. We mostly hung out, ate food, played games, and I fell in love with the Wii. The boys had tons of fun with their cousins and when we were in the van ready to drive home Luke said the prayer and asked "please bless that we can come back and play tomorrow." He too discovered the Wii. What a great game system! I also got my haircut in Ohio and I love it. I am back to my normal short bob and I feel 21 again.

It was so fun to come home to a HOUSE! I still am in awe that I get to live here. I'll post pictures of it someday. I still haven't finished unpacking and have a to-do list that is a mile long. The great thing about lists is that you can cross things off when you finish them! Anyway, my life is pretty dreamy these days.

So... I feel like no one actually reads my blog anymore. If you do read it, say something so I know you are there (Dad, you should get a google account so you can comment and say "hi")! I know where we live now isn't as cool as where were living the past 6 months, so my pictures won't be nearly as cool:) I'll have to think of something interesting...any requests?

8 comments:

JN said...

Anything said or thought by Anna and kids should be posted. I'm sure you will have plenty of time to do that, right?

Sean and Steph said...

I read :) And I love your pictures :)

Dianna said...

I'm excited to see your new house. :)

Katerina said...

We live in a house, too, but we don't think it's so cool. Just have a look at our blog (I think you got the invite) to see what you're in for, even if you're just renting (or did you buy it?)
Anyway, whenever I see that you've posted something new, I look at it. One of the great features of blogger is it can tell you when someone has posted something new.
Good luck with crossing things off your list (I am a list person, too)!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog! And have been amazed at your pics lately, you're so lucky to live all those places! Congrats on the move and can't wait to see your new house (and hair cut ;0) ). Happy New Year!

The Lowarys said...

I read it, and by the way your kids are so cute. Where are you living?? I can't believe all the cool paces you have been too, I'm totally jealous!!

Bethany said...

Do I have a life outside of my little boy and blogging? Of course not! I love reading what you're up to. It makes me feel like you're not so far away.

Erin The Great said...

You know I read your Blog! I comment all the time! I show the love! I think others should too :)

Crime in Italy I even sent a boat load of traffic to your blog not too long ago...