Friday, December 19, 2008

We're here!

We are in our awesome house and still unpacking. I will post pictures when everything looks nice and pretty! I love being home and the kids love having space to run around. I already got a calling as the ward camp director. That should be fun!

I saw Twilight!!!!!! I didn't love it, but it was cute. I went to the movie knowing it was low budget and I didn't have high expectations. I wish it was better, but it wasn't. Maybe New Moon and Eclipse will be better with more money and a new director. They are filming them back to back and New Moon will come out next fall. If they couldn't make Edward sparkle in the sun, I have no idea how they are going to pull off warewolves! Oh, I hope it is good!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

missriss said...

You're there! Yay! Well of course you're THERE, but now you're HERE, where I can SEE that you're THERE! Okay...I'll stop now. Anyway. :) Glad to see pictures. Hope you had a magical Christmas, we missed you at church on Christmas eve. :)
xLarisa

Erin The Great said...

I haven't seen it yet, is that bad? I really really want to though. You really need to get a facebook account... Really.