Yesterday was beautiful (and very cold!) so we went hiking. In this picture Bram and Luke braved the stepping stones that crossed the river. Bram ended up carrying Luke for part of the way, but they had fun and were mostly dry when they finished.
The river, the hills, and sheep (can you see them in the picture?). Oh, and Courtney's cute face:)
I came up over a hill and this was the view. The clouds looked really cool yesterday- nice and fluffy!

4 comments:
You look so dang cute in those pictures! Oh, and so do your kids!
Kay miss Anna, you look beautiful in these pics! I can't believe that stepping stone bridge. How cool is that? Luke is such a brave kid to walk across that. You really do live in a painting
Ooh, your blog makes me so exited! :) I've been thinking of you as plans are now set to see THE MOVIE for the end of this month. Don't worry, I'll see it again with you if Bram doesn't want to go! :)
The backgrounds are nice, but what I notice most is my beautiful Anna Banana ;-)
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment