Monday, October 20, 2008

Growing up fast

Courtney is 10 months old!! She still continues to be the cutest little girl I have ever seen. She now pulls herself up to standing all the time and bothers her brothers when they are doing puzzles. They don't know what to do when she is messing with their puzzles because they know not to be rough with her. It is so cute to hear them say "No, no Courtney...Courtney don't touch that...Courtney get down...MOM COME GET COURTNEY!" We are enjoying our princess!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't you just see that little impish sparkle in her eye...."Hi guys, whatcha doin? Can I do it too?" And Luke is looking at her like 'oooohhhhh noooo, her she comes" Love it love it love it, Mom

Erin The Great said...

I still haven't seen this little one. In fact I haven't seen a single one of your offspring since Luke was born... I"ll just come and hang out in Maryland with you folk. We'll make forts Erin & Jake style... yeah...

Rachel said...

I love it! What cute kids you have. I love how the boys are so careful with her. I can't believe she is standing up! She has gotten so big so fast.