Thursday, October 16, 2008

Courtney in Paris

Courtney was an absolute dream during our trip! She didn't sleep much during the day (or night...) but she was HAPPY! People smiled at her wherever we were. When we were at the Louvre, we didn't have to stand in line to get in. A security officer pulled us out of line and right into the front door to go down an elevator. We also didn't have to wait in lines at the airport. She was an asset during our trip.
During our boat ride Courtney was a little tired. To keep her happy, she ate her finger food. It was so cute to watch her figure out how to get them out of the canister all by herself.


"I'm ready to go guys!"


Dad got bored waiting for me to come out of the bathroom (the lines in women's bathrooms are amazing!) so he had Courtney pose with the sitting statues. Funny:)


A tired little baby, finally asleep!


"Mmm, crepes are yummy!"

5 comments:

rychelle said...

hi! i'm stalking you from erin's blog.
looks like you're having a great time in paris!
*jealous*

Insane Mama said...

I'm from Erin's blog too! What a cutie and a total asset getting you in the front of lines and everything

Amy said...

I can't believe you went to Paris. That is sooooo exciting!!! And your baby is so beautiful!!!! Great shots of Paris!

Rachel said...

Yeah you got your paris trip!!! How fun. She is such an angel. I was just thinking today how much I missed you. YOu need to call me and tell me all about Paris. I know I can call you too, but I always forget what time it is there.

Judd Family said...

I loved all your Paris pictures! Thanks for posting. I am glad Courtney was so good for you. I can't wait to see her in person--even though I know it is months away!!