The Boys love going to this rock park. This is the second time we have gone to this park, and we decided it would be more fun if we brought friends along. Luke and Jacob love to play with their friends "that have the same face (they are twins)." They are a few years older than my boys, but everyone gets along great! I didn't know that little Jacob was such a good climber! He kept up with Luke and came out of the park without a scratch (this is an amazing feat because Jake is always falling and hurting himself. Or maybe his older brother is always pushing and hurting him...hmmm...)

The little climbers.

It's a miracle- both boys are looking at the camera!! This might be one of the best pictures we have ever taken of Luke. He looks so sweet!

The view- we live in Paradise! Can you tell that is is windy up there on the rocks?

Bram climbed to the top of the tallest rock in the park with his buddy who is in the Army. I was a little nervous when he was scaling the rock. I guess the view was worth it!

The climbing gang. Courtney and I hung out at the bottom.
2 comments:
Wow that view must have been amazing! The boys look adorable in that pic.
Anna, so glad to see that you went to Brimham Rocks! I have a picture of my kids in that same hollowed out rock. Erin
Post a Comment