Sunday, October 26, 2008

Green, green, green!





To get the full effect of these pictures you have to click on them and have them enlarged. We visited one of the many abbeys in the area last weekend and the boys loved it. I thought it was beautiful, but I am an idiot and didn't bring my ski coat so I was nice and COLD!! Luke and Jacob didn't want to leave, so I blamed it on Courtney saying it was starting to rain and she needed to stay warm and dry. Well that was a total lie because Bram is a heater and she was snugly warm inside his coat! Whenever we go to an abbey it rains...wait...IT IS ALWAYS RAINING!! Global warming? I think so.

Enough rambling. These pictures have the same captions as all the others. Beautiful countryside (notice the cows in the field behind us in the pic of me and the boys), cute boys, cute Courtney. We love life!

2 comments:

Erin The Great said...

So freaking Jealous!

Rachel said...

That is such a cute picture of you and your boys! I love Courtney's hat too, it is adorable! Good thinking with the daddy heater.