Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Push ups



Bram has been doing push-ups with Luke for years now (okay, probably a year and a half). Sometimes the boys climb on his back as he does them with his feet propped up on the couch. Luke was doing pretty good at bending his arms while doing his push-ups but then I grabbed the camera and he went back to only moving his hips. I love father/son moments! I hope they continue to do push-ups together as the boys grow up.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

This got me laughing. It's great.

Liz said...

Unfortunately my push-ups look kinda like Jacob's these days... just lay on the ground and sometimes move around a little. :) How are yours going? I can't wait for this marathon mumbo jumbo to be over so I can lift weights again!

Rachel said...

That's really funny. Even Jacob is trying a little bit. Go Bram! I am so sad that I missed your call the other day:(