Monday, September 8, 2008

The hiatus is over


Courtney has learned how to crawl!




Luke playing games at his 4th birthday party.

Jacob eating a birthday cupcake. I thought his facial expression was hilarious.


I put this dress on Courtney this past Sunday and thought it was beautiful. What a pretty baby:)


Yes, yes, I know I am buff.

It is now September and the summer is over, which means that my hiatus is over as well. Life has calmed down quite a bit, but that does not mean that I will post every day! Here are some updated pictures of the kids (isn't that who you really want to see anyway?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! I love that dress Courtney is wearing and you look great!

Tara said...

Yes, I agree. Both that Courtney's dress is beautiful and that you're back! I kept checking your blog occasionally this summer, just to see if you decided to come off the hiatus, but you were serious abou it! Keep posting!

Rachel said...

Yay, I missed you in the blogging world! Well I miss you always, but blogging makes it easier. What a surprise, I have almost all the same loves as you have, and don't worry, Bram is not one of them, well at least in the way you love him:) We must be friends or something. Hope Luke had a great b-day. Courtney looks beautiful in that dress! She is getting so big. What a cutie!

Erin The Great said...

She looks so much like you it's ridiculous. Have you brought out your baby photos and compared?

Amy said...

Your kids are soooo cute! Your little girl is seriously so pretty!!