Break our hearts!!!T&T
Not even just one little post? (imagine me saying this with puppy dog eyes, a big lip and a quivering chin!)
Dude! That's lame! AS long as you keep commenting on my blog then I'll forgive you.
You wouldn't happen to be taking a trip in late August to visit Bram's family, would you?
I'd like some email updates! And all the advise you can give on raising little boy toddlers including how to get them to stop taking a bottle. :0) Hope your summer's going good!
When is your hiatus concluding?!?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Break our hearts!!!
T&T
Not even just one little post? (imagine me saying this with puppy dog eyes, a big lip and a quivering chin!)
Dude! That's lame! AS long as you keep commenting on my blog then I'll forgive you.
You wouldn't happen to be taking a trip in late August to visit Bram's family, would you?
I'd like some email updates! And all the advise you can give on raising little boy toddlers including how to get them to stop taking a bottle. :0) Hope your summer's going good!
When is your hiatus concluding?!?!
Post a Comment