Today I thought I would be nice and post a picture of myself. Since most of the people who frequent my blog (and NEVER COMMENT!) are friends and family who live afar, I thought maybe they would like to see my cute face. That thought was quickly put to the back of my mind as I searched for pictures that I liked. Fact: I am not photogenic. You know it is bad when your husband takes a picture, looks at the "quick view" on the camera and says "That's not what you look like." So the search continues. Someday a picture will be taken of me and I will say "I look good!" Until then, I will keep my pride and post pictures of the photogenic ones of my family.
I am off to clean up Lake Heath in the bathroom (the boys are taking a bath).
4 comments:
Okay, I absolutely love your blog. Your boys are so cute... I loved the quotes!
AND I found more than a handful of photos ON YOUR BLOG where you are absolutely photogenic!
So glad we can keep tabs on you guys - if you ever have a hankering for Vegas, let us know so we can see you!
-T&T
I resent that remark! I ALWAYS comment! Don't fool yourself, you are photogenic, it's me that the camera screams in horror at when ever I come into view....I guess it could be worse, we could be our mothers... you know what I mean ;)
EXCUUUUUUUSE ME, what do you mean "we could be our mothers'??!!
From Mama Lynnie
Oh Anna, you are beautiful! I want to see a picture of your new ripped bod! I can't believe you are leaving so soon! I will for sure call you this week.
Post a Comment