Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kids say the funniest things!

Luke said some pretty funny things today so I wrote them down for you!

Preface 1: Luke had a conversation with Daddy this morning about healthy foods. Now it is lunch time and Luke is wandering around not eating.

Mom- Luke, you need to finish you lunch.
Luke- I don't want to eat too much because it will make me fat!

Did my three year old really just say that? I wonder if he has ever heard me say that...

Preface 2: We had just come home from church and Bram was asking about the new girl in Luke's Sunbeam class.

Dad- Luke, was there a new girl in your class today?
Luke- Yes (Smiling)
Dad- Do you remember her name?
Luke- Nope.
Dad- Was she cute?
Luke- Yes:)
Dad- Did you kiss her?
Luke- No:)
Dad- Did you want to kiss her?
Luke- Yes! I better try again next time. I didn't kiss her yet.
Dad- Well, little boys shouldn't kiss little girls.
Luke- When I am a grown-up, THEN I can kiss little girls!!

I must add that Luke has kissed a number of little girls. He is quite the ladies man!

2 comments:

Erin The Great said...

So cute... He's a ladies man for sure, I remember my little brother kissing the cute girls in primary. There were a lot of concerned parents coming up to my parents who would just shake their heads.

JenH said...

My little girl was one of the ones Luke kissed. They were just giggling like crazy about it!