Monday, April 7, 2008

Missing my brother...

This is me and my brother, Sam, a year ago. I still can be a little kid when I am with him. I had fun looking at this picture so I thought you would too:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun picture! I will have to get you a more recent picture of Sam-his hair is short again and he's clean shaven. There may be a video of you two singing in the living room when Sam is 11 or so...look in the bottom of the video camera bag...and take some videos of your family please while you still have it!

Bethany said...

I love it! I can see a lot of Katie in Sam. It's like you and Mary look more similar and Sam and Katie have more resemblances.

Anonymous said...

Anna Banana! I miss you both! When are you visiting Oregon again?