Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's always fun when Grandpa comes...

Bram's dad came and visited this last week. Luke affectionately calls him "Candy Grandpa" as he always has a bag of candy with him for the grandkids. It was a few days after grandpa left that Luke finally stopped asking if he could have more candy. I am not as nice as grandpa!

Bram took his dad and Luke to Gettysburg while Jacob, Courtney and I enjoyed a quiet day at home. The boys said they enjoyed themselves- here are a few pictures from their little trip.





The next day we all went to Annapolis. Grandpa was in charge of keeping Luke from running off. He quickly was reminded that three year olds don't just walk, they jump, hop, and skip! Luke did a good job of holding Grandpa's hand, though.
We made our way to the Naval Academy and walked around there for a while. It wasn't as hard to get in as we thought it would be. I had never been to the Academy, so it was fun for me to be somewhere NEW!


What a handsome guy:)


Luke has the goofiest smile when he is smiling for the camera!

The water was beautiful, and as you can tell from this AWFUL picture of me, it was quite windy! You could have told us when you were taking the picture dad!

It was fun for the boys to be with their grandpa. Luke still asks when candy grandpa is coming back. Poor kid, I think he just wants some candy...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! You do not look awful! What is with the southern utah sweatshirt Bram? Sounds like you guys had a fun trip. I love it when grandparents come to town:)