Friday, March 21, 2008

Lunch Time Conversations

Today during lunch Luke was staring off through the patio door. He then asked a question that started a fun conversation that went like this:

Luke- Is Jesus still up in the sky?
Me- Kind of.
Luke- Well, I think he is still in the sky and when He comes again He will walk on the sidewalk and come find our house.
Me- That sounds like a good idea.
Luke- Does Jesus have a truck?
Me- I don't think so.
Jacob- Jesus is at work.
Luke- Jesus doesn't go to work! Jesus is alive again!

I love that Luke is starting to understand a few things about the Gospel! He likes to watch "Testaments" and always tells us that "Jesus comes again" after he watches it. In Primary he is attentive during Sharing Time and is a great participator. My little Sunbeam is growing up!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute! I love how their little minds work! He is very reverent in sunbeams, if only Rylynn could have followed his example for more than 2 minutes:) Maybe next time.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

That is so cute! I've been in primary for a year now and have loved seeing the little kids' testimonies grow. Awesome for your boys!

And your little girl is so cute. Yes, babies have a million expressions so thanks for posting a lot of them. too cute! It's fun to be in touch with you again. be a regular visitor to my blog okay? And I'll be one to yours!

Love ya! Brynne

Erin The Great said...

Kid's are awesome! One of my friends has a 2 year old nephew that was saying his prayers around Christmas time with her, and the prayer went something like 'Dear heavenly Santa. I was wondering if you could bring me....' Then she looked at him and tried to explain how we didn't pray to Santa, we pray to heavenly father, to which he promptly responded ' Dear heavenly father.... my bad'. She almost busted a gut. I love when kids discover irony. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I appreciate the feedback!