Happy Birthday to Courtney who is 3 months old today! She continues to be the best baby of the bunch. Luke and Jacob adore her and I just can't get enough of her smiles. I had a fun little photo shoot her this evening. Babies have so many different expressions so I had to post a lot of pictures. Enjoy!

I should mention that she was cooing at me the entire time I was snapping pictures of her. Don't you love the drool!
8 comments:
I am sooooooo glad that you started a blog! Every once in a while I think about you and wonder how things are going....and now I'll know. Your family is BEAUTIFUL! I love the picture of your little girl with her hands at her mouth, I think her eyes look so pretty! Hurray for Anna having a blog!
She is so cute!!! I think in the 3d or the fourth picture she looks a lot like baby Adam. So fun...
She is so darling. We are so happy to have found your blog! It was so fun to see you guys this past summer. We're excited to spy on you guys and know what's going on in your lives.
Yep, that's my little snuggle bunny. I can hear her giggles and gurgles of delight. Kiss her neck for me.
Grandma Lynnie
Your kids are getting so big! They are so cute. It will be fun keeping track of you guys, I hope everything is going well for ya!
She is adorable! We really miss her smiley face. Especially Garrett:)
Oh my gosh Anna- your kids are ADORABLE!!!! I can NOT believe that you have 3 kids- that's CRAZY!!!!!!
I probably should have told ya- it's Katie "Hutch"- now Katie Lowary!
Post a Comment