Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Battle of the Bed


The other night Luke insisted that all of his "pets" be put to bed with him. As I gave him his stuffed animals one by one, he kept asking for more. When I checked on him later that evening, I found him hanging off his bed, sound asleep. It looks as though "Big Elmo" won the battle of who got to sleep under the covers! After that night, he only asked to be put to bed with one stuff animal.
Side note: Those striped pajamas are Luke's favorite. If they are clean, he wears them. These pajamas are usually washed a few times a week!

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Aww, that's cute. My little guy likes to sleep in that position too, on his mattress on the floor. His current favorite friend to sleep with is his stuffed car.

I love all the pictures!

Rachel said...

What a cute story. Sounds so similar to a little girl I know:) I love this picture, it is hilarious. I'm pretty sure Luke wore those pj's every night that we were there. We love Luke, what a cutie!

cshel said...

Just like his dad - he can sleep anywhere, anytime. :-)