Monday, November 8, 2010

This week

I handed Bram a bottle to feed Todd then went upstairs to get Courtney in the bath. When I came back down ( I was gone less than 5 minutes) they were both asleep. I found it a bit humorous:)
I bought these pj's at Wal-mart this weekend for $1.50. They were intended for Courtney, but skinny Jacob got to wear them before they went through the wash (and shrunk). Bram and I both laughed when we saw Jake- this kid has NO body fat! Oh...the pumpkin face glows in the dark!
Little Todd after his bath this morning. Bobbi Powell made the blanket and hat- aren't they gorgeous?!
Little baby face:)
I had to take a picture of this face. Can you see his little furrowed brow? He slept like this for quite a while. I wonder what he was dreaming about...
"Mommy, take a picture of ME!"

2 comments:

Sari said...

Miss you!! Jack keeps talking about how we have to move to Florida to see Luke. Evidently you live in Florida, not Georgia :)

cshel said...

He is too darn cute. Love the blanket and hat too and the picture of the cute and only little girl in the group!