
Much to my mother's dismay, I recover much better from having a new baby when I don't have company. Therefore, she is in Oregon wishing so much that she could be here holding Todd (she is coming out in December and is going to have to wait until then!). This post is for her, and anyone else who hasn't gotten enough of little Todd and the many faces he makes. We took these pics last night while he had a bath.

He has no idea what is coming...

His feet are so long!

And he has finger toes!


So handsome:)

Look, Mom- his head is round and not flat! Bram loves all that dark hair.

Yummy hand.


Why are you taking so many pictures of me?

Still happy and dry.



This ear is a little deformed. I wonder if it will fix itself as he gets bigger.

The torture begins! The bath only lasts 3 minutes and he hates it! Bram felt the need to capture Todd's misery.





Almost done...
Ahh, all better! He seriously stops crying as soon as I wrap him up.

"Ah-
choo"

Todd loves to munch on fabric. Luke and Jacob don't understand why. Here I am trying to get him dressed and he is eating his gown.

Where did those hands go? I know they are around here somewhere.

Clean. Happy. Cute!
5 comments:
I know that these are for your mom, but I enjoyed seeing them too. You grew a beautiful boy.
I am smiiiiiiling smiling smiling ;-) I agree with Bethany, you two make beeeyoutiful kidlets.
This Grandma Lynnie thanks you!
Oh, I love him!!! What a sweetheart. Love all of the pics...keep them coming!!
SOOOOOOO cute! I just love new tiny babies. His feet are so long and skinny! That's how Rylynn's were. I love all the pics. He is really alert. I love all that dark hair too! He's adorable!
I love all the pictures, Todd lookes alot like Jacob!
Post a Comment