Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good Times


And since I haven't posted a pic of the new house...

9 comments:

Adam and Hilary said...

Beautiful home! Hope we can visit someday! -Hilary

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Anna That is SOOOO Pretty! Congratulations! You are one lucky girl! I hope your feeling good! talk to you soon

Rachel said...

Anna you finally got your own home! It is beautiful!! I want to see pics of the inside. You are going to be a mother of four with your own house!! Things are exciting for you guys. I will have to give you a call and get the update!

Heather said...

What a beautiful home!! I tried calling you today...Bram stopped by our house and said you guys are leaving tomorrow, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye!! I wish you guys the best!! Stay in touch!

Holly said...

I love it. When you get settled in, start posting more pictures. I will too if we ever get settled in.

MDJones said...

Anna! Congratulations. the house looks great. I really am excited for you, even though you had to leave Severn. It's one of the greatest places on earht - well, maybe not, but there are great people there. I hope you'll find Georgie to be the same.

Judd Family said...

I love it. We are so happy for your family! I have a dream that we will come visit you someday...

Unknown said...

Get ready for a visit from Grandpo and Grandma Lynnie ;-)

Rachel said...

Hey I have been wanting to call you and I tried a couple days ago and realized I don't have your new phone number!! Can you email it to me?