Thursday, June 11, 2009

She's cute- I know!

Courtney got this little swimsuit from my Aunt Laura. Luke was in the room when I was putting it on her and had a string of compliments.
"Oooo, that is cute"
"Oh, she looks to cute in that little swim suit."
"Mom, Courtney is so cute. Can you leave that little girl swim suit on her all day?"
Courtney is into riding all the cars, trucks, and caterpillars we have.

She found the hat and decided to go for a ride. It was hilarious!


I love this age!

2 comments:

Judd Family said...

She is so big! I can't wait to see her! I am hoping she and Ashley will play together since they are just a few months apart! Great pictures of her--love the hat.

MDJones said...

Fienna has the same suit! It's the cutest one around, especially on such cute girls.