
Courtney is learning how to walk. She can take a few steps on her own if she wants to. Luke came into the family room this week helping her along. It was so cute and Courtney loved it!

I came downstairs the other night and found all of the boys making dinner together. I have an amazing husband!! Not o
nly was he making dinner for me, but he was including his kids. I am a lucky girl. ( You can admire my brand new stove
and microwave...)

Luke
and Jacob both have Leap Frog game systems. No matter where they are in the house, they will sit right next to one another while they play. In this picture they are sitting on the big sectional couch. I found them the next day in the family room chair. When they play in the basement (which has no furniture, only toys) they will sit right next to each other on the same wall. They are best friends!

Courtney in the sun room. I love this room!!!

More Courtney.
This was the first day that I had put little pig tails in her hair. I love having a girl!

New hair...new shirt...life is good.

My new haircut! I love having short hair and I think I will go even shorter next time:)

This is the boy's room. All three kids love to play with the cars. Thank you
Ikea for having a cheap car rug!

My house!!!!! I love it I love it I love it!
side note: I took the house and hair pictures last weekend as promised. My computer is so slow that I hate getting on to do more than check my email so I don't blog
so often anymore. Sorry!
10 comments:
you look so cute with your short hair. I love it! Love the house too... :)
Okay girl, so I LOVE your haircut!!! Your new shirt is cute too, your smile is even better. You are just like glowing in those pictures... are pregnant or just in love :)
Lilit
NOT PREGNANT! My life is just wonderful right now:)
Hi.
I love the pictures! Thanks for rockin out with me in the car! Are we still on for Twilight??
I love your haircut! You are so beautiful!!!
Cute pictures! I can't believe that Courtney is walking! I can't wait to see her this summer--she is so grown up already. Love your hair.
You look so good! I love the short hair. Mine will never be shorter then my shoulders ever again!! Anyhoo. You should blog more but at least you're on Facebook now so it's ok.
Cute haircut!
It's fun to see pics of your family. Your kids are growing so fast. We really missed seeing them this past summer; but look forward to catching up this year!
Where do I start?! I love the hair, you look so skinny and beautiful, your daughter is the cutest thing ever, I can't believe she is walking, your boys are so big now, I love what good buddies they are, and I love your new kitchen, and the whole house!!!!
Post a Comment