Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Funny Kid

This afternoon Luke was SUPPOSED to be eating his lunch, but disappeared upstairs. When he returned, I laughed so hard! He had gone upstairs and put on 4 pairs of underwear, 3 pairs of pants, and 4 shirts. He was so proud of himself and looked so funny. Lunch was forgotten for a few more minutes as we took pictures of all his layers. He was cute when we got down to the underwear-kind of shy. He is now eating his lunch, Jacob is sitting on my lap, Courtney is sleeping, Christmas music is playing, I am blogging, AND THE SUN IS SHINING TODAY!! Funny how yesterday (on Bram's day off) it was so windy and rainy that Jacob was blown around and today (when Bram is back at work) it is beautiful and sunny. I just hope that the sun comes out when we go to London. Keep your fingers crossed!
May I now present Luke, the boy of many layers!







4 comments:

Judd Family said...

I have to say that he is adorable! He looks so different from when I saw him last--I can't wait to see him again. Have fun in London!!!!

Rachel said...

What a cutie! Seriously I love that boy! He has such a cute smile. I can't believe how grown up he looks in that last picture. What a goof ball. I hope London is great! Wish we were there to watch your kids for you so that you could really enjoy it:)

Tara said...

I can totally see him saying "awwww, mom, do I have to stand here and take these embarassing pictures?"

Totally cute!

JN said...

Hooray for the SUN!