These videos will probably be boring to most of you, but my family will enjoy them:) Courtney is learning to make sounds and I find it adorable. I am partial to thinking everything she does is adorable, but that is my job! Enjoy!
Oh my goodness the cuteness. Little mini-Luke not only LOOKS just like her big brother, her voice even sounds like his (in a cute little baby girl way)! So... two months left. Can't wait to go to the movies when you get home. :)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness the cuteness. Little mini-Luke not only LOOKS just like her big brother, her voice even sounds like his (in a cute little baby girl way)! So... two months left. Can't wait to go to the movies when you get home. :)
Anna! I didn't know you had a blog and I'm so glad you do! You guys have been gone forever! When do you get back? Hope you are enjoying the UK!
PS. Our blog is www.kevinandlaurasmith.blogspot.com
She is ADORABLE!!! I love that little sweet baby babble! Can't wait to see you again!!!
My kids and I loved these videos! Courtney is darling! I think you can tell who her favorite person in the world is!
Post a Comment