You're mother is so lucky to have Grand babies... I'm sure one day I'll get on that, and make my mother a happy camper. I'm pretty sure I'm my mom's only hope.
I love the video! Luke's reaction is so cute. I love how excited he gets for Jacob to open his present. I can't believe how much Courtney has changed. I miss you guys!!
3 comments:
You're mother is so lucky to have Grand babies... I'm sure one day I'll get on that, and make my mother a happy camper. I'm pretty sure I'm my mom's only hope.
I love the video! Luke's reaction is so cute. I love how excited he gets for Jacob to open his present. I can't believe how much Courtney has changed. I miss you guys!!
WOW, such enthusiasm! Grandpo and I watched this together and SMILED at your cute kids appreciating the gifts. This was fun, thank you-Mom
Post a Comment