Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mary's Visit

My sister, Mary, visited this past weekend. It was awesome to spend time with her! She has grown up so much and is about to embark on her own "grown up" life. Go Mary! My kids loved having Aunt Mary to read to them, take them to the park, and take funny pictures with. She even put them to bed last night. Bram and I also got to go on a date Friday night (woo-hoo!!) Bram says we can't go out anymore because I am too expensive, hee hee (a posting on my new "date purchase" will follow). We can't wait for Mary to come back next year!

Cool shades dude.

"Ya, I'm cute."


Book time with Mary.

Off to the park (while I stayed home and cleaned!)


Mary got Courtney to balance against her so it looks like she is standing. Too cute!!!

No comments: