Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The many faces of Luke



Luke and I got bored last week. Here is the fruit of our boredom! He also took pictures of me, but those didn't turn out so well and I have too much pride to post them.

As a side note, I love the color of the shirt he is wearing. It compliments his eye color very well.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Is this the oh so fun and adorable Anna who I haven't seen in a hundred years? I found your blog through Bethany's and I'm so happy about it!!! I have loved reading about your beautiful family and I just have to say that I'm glad you haven't grown too old for your sense of humor! (Afterall, we do change quite a bit since the tender-and awkward-age of 12). I was laughing so hard at your previous mommy post because I scrubbed both poop and pen off furniture just today!!! I knew then that someone out there understood what my day was like today! Let's keep in touch!

Rachel said...

Cute pics Lukey! I think you should post the ones of you so I can see your new rock hard muscles! I love the many faces, he should be a model:)