Happy Birthday Anna! I was actually thinking of you the other night while watching "Miss America." I remember like 5 years ago talking to you on the phone during half the show speculating who would win. We were both too lazy to walk the 2 floors to each others apartments.
I remember when I went to girls camp for the first time and was a little afraid of spending the night so you stayed up with me and we sang songs like 'Hero' until we both got tired and fell asleep. Thanks for being a good friend! Happy (belated) Birthday!
Did you get my scary message? My voice probably freaked you out, but I had to call and profess my love anyway!! I remember sitting with you at our cute husband's intramural football games and cheering them on and talking about babies because I was big and fat and pregnant and you had adorable little Luke with the troll doll hair that I loved!!! I always loved how you cheered so loud for Bram. You are tons of fun and I love you loads!!
Happy Birthday! I have a million memories with you in them and they all blur together....lots of doing hair and dancing and talking about boys! Being the Jazz band assistant and loving the pep band because you were in it. I just remember always having a good time with you!!!
I remember those bright colored pants made out of swimsuit material that you wore in middle school (who knows if you wore them in high school or not?). I remember writing LONG LONG emails back and forth while you spent time in Memphis for the summer. I remember church dances ... not one church dance in particular, just you getting really excited every time N'Sync or Backstreet Boys or that one "Let's get ready to rumble" song started to play. You'd dance your heart away and sing at the top of your lungs. I remember TREK when we were tiny little Beehives and TREK when we were cool Stake girls. I remember going to EFY with you in Spokane, WA. I remember when we drove to Utah together for sophomore year at BYU, and my grandma thought your knee-length shorts were too short. I remember when you dated Cory (Centennial II) and how you soon after began dating Bram (what's with the Russian speaking boys?). I could go on and on ... but I thought I'd just give you a few glimpses of things I remember off the top of my head. Happy (belated) Birthday Darling!!! I love you and miss you!
6 comments:
Why did you say that your birthday was sometime this week when it's really today?? Very tricky Anna, very tricky!
Happy Birthday Anna! I was actually thinking of you the other night while watching "Miss America." I remember like 5 years ago talking to you on the phone during half the show speculating who would win. We were both too lazy to walk the 2 floors to each others apartments.
I remember when I went to girls camp for the first time and was a little afraid of spending the night so you stayed up with me and we sang songs like 'Hero' until we both got tired and fell asleep. Thanks for being a good friend! Happy (belated) Birthday!
Did you get my scary message? My voice probably freaked you out, but I had to call and profess my love anyway!! I remember sitting with you at our cute husband's intramural football games and cheering them on and talking about babies because I was big and fat and pregnant and you had adorable little Luke with the troll doll hair that I loved!!! I always loved how you cheered so loud for Bram. You are tons of fun and I love you loads!!
Happy Birthday! I have a million memories with you in them and they all blur together....lots of doing hair and dancing and talking about boys! Being the Jazz band assistant and loving the pep band because you were in it. I just remember always having a good time with you!!!
I remember those bright colored pants made out of swimsuit material that you wore in middle school (who knows if you wore them in high school or not?). I remember writing LONG LONG emails back and forth while you spent time in Memphis for the summer. I remember church dances ... not one church dance in particular, just you getting really excited every time N'Sync or Backstreet Boys or that one "Let's get ready to rumble" song started to play. You'd dance your heart away and sing at the top of your lungs. I remember TREK when we were tiny little Beehives and TREK when we were cool Stake girls. I remember going to EFY with you in Spokane, WA. I remember when we drove to Utah together for sophomore year at BYU, and my grandma thought your knee-length shorts were too short. I remember when you dated Cory (Centennial II) and how you soon after began dating Bram (what's with the Russian speaking boys?). I could go on and on ... but I thought I'd just give you a few glimpses of things I remember off the top of my head. Happy (belated) Birthday Darling!!! I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment