Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleeping Princess

Bram is gone a few nights a week and I struggle with getting kids to bed by myself (he is the KING of bedtime!). This night had gone well (I thought) and I was watching Idol with Todd when Bram came home. He went upstairs to change and I hear "Honey, did you put Courtney down in our bed?" "No." A few seconds later. "Did you put her in a pretty dress before putting her in bed?" Huh? So upstairs I went to take some pictures and there she was in my bed in a pretty dress:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Makes you wonder how many outfits she tried on before deciding that THIS one was perfect for slumbering. The Princess and her nest. What a cutie.

cshel said...

Funny girl. :-)

Amy said...

Dutch does the same thing. We find her sleeping all over the place but instead of a pretty dress she is usually completely undressed!

Your kids are soooo adorable! I can't believe you already have 4. That is so crazy!