Today Bram came home from work HAPPY, and I am grateful for that today. We celebrated his happiness by going out to Zaxby's for dinner. For those of you who are not from around here, I will explain my meal. Start with two pieces of Texas toast and fry them in butter. Layer your club sandwich starting with the fried toast, bacon, cheese, fried chicken, lettuce, tomato, mayo, other piece of fried toast. This is served with french fries. According to the Zaxby's website, if I were to have eaten the entire meal it would have been 1250 calories and 73 grams of fat. I don't think I will ever eat there again! It is not worth the entire day I would have to spend on the elliptical to burn off the fat.
Tomorrow is another day and I think I will eat only lettuce and carrots to make up for today (okay, not really. If I were to do that then I would be CRANKY!!!).
In case anyone wanted to know, Courtney did Shred with me this morning. If you have never seen a 3 year old do jumping jacks, then you have not lived your life to it's fullest:)
No comments:
Post a Comment